Bruneau has chosen to deploy ODATiO® on its Italian site.
A major European player in the furniture, equipment and office supplies for professionals sector , Bruneau has been offering its customers – companies, administrations, local authorities, liberal professions and freelancers – a wide choice of products meeting their needs for more than 60 years. As part of its development strategy in Europe, already present in Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain, Bruneau recently acquired Office Depot in Italy.
This acquisition is the subject of an agreement allowing Bruneau to make use of the Office Depot Group’s IT services until the end of 2022. During this period of time, Bruneau must take up an important challenge: to set up a complete new information system, ranging from website to customer management through accounting and logistics. On this latter point, Bruneau, who has maintained a strong partnership with Savoye for nearly two decades, has choosen to deploy ODATiO® on its Italian site.
- Plateform of 10 000 m2
- 12 000 office supplies references
- 1 000 parcels transit daily
Targets of the project
- To control lead time
- To improve the execution quality
- To integrate the solution within existing systems
- Bruneau’s key partner
- Expertise and reliabilty
- IT core model application for all the European sites
Deployed solution on the logistic site
- Successful project launch
- Better reliability and productivity in the preparation processes
- Improvement of the service quality